Pledge to Clients: I’m an energetic, keep it real, hard worker. I pledge to give my clients the best, trustworthy care possible, to give clients the kind of care I’d want to receive. Home buying or selling can feel daunting, but I want to help my clients feel comfortable, knowledgeable and empowered to take on this process!
- 2002-2004: Public Speaker & Coordinator of Care for YMCA Alternatives to Violence, Domestic Violence Shelter
- 2004-2007: Academic Supervisor, PACE Center for Girls, Alternative Education Center for Department of Justice Juveniles
- 2007-2008: Insurance Representative for MD Medicare Choice (Florida only program)
- 2009 – present: Momma of 2!!!
- 2013 – 2019: Ministry Team Lead, Baking Team, Thunder Mountain Church
- 2014 – 2020: Group Fitness Instructor Blast & Power, Summit Fitness
- 2015-2016: Guest Services Director, Thunder Mountain Church
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater: 2002
- Real Estate License: 2018
Outside Interests: I have several interests! My favorites would be anything with my husband and kids. My children are in many sports and activities. They keep life very vibrant! Other areas of joy for me are church, gym time, gardening, traveling, painting and reading.
Personal Information: I was born and raised in a small, rural town in Wisconsin. In my high school years, I met the love of my life and never let him go! After college Ryan and I married. We relocated to the panhandle of Florida to enjoy their white sugar sand beaches and started our family. We have been blessed with two children, one son & one daughter. In 2011, we relocated to Sierra Vista and have called it home ever since, enjoying this big sky country.